Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bing Crosby vs Immaculata

After discovering Ballarat's own Goth/electro/pop band Immaculata was playing Saturday (11pm) at the Peter Lalor (thanks to Sophie's Ramblings), Ms C62 and I ended up just staying home watching "High Society" on cable. Went out to the Thai Pavilion earlier, but got sucked in by the movie when we came home. No disrespect to Immaculata, my loungeroom was just too cozy (& I was too slack) on a cold night after a nice meal. None-the-less, I'm happy to see RATSTOCK is running regular events for live bands in Ballarat, for coming events see their facebook page.


Left: Bing (pic from RAIN), Right: Garth (from Immaculata's MySpace page)

3 comments:

  1. Ha, it was a really fun night at Ratstock. Think because of the cold weather a fair few people stayed home instead - but I was there listening to the Eurovision stylings of Immaculata and their dancing fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub it in Sophie, I deserve it for being lazy. Glad you had a good time. I'm not a major fan of their music, but I am a huge fan of what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, sorry. I'm about the same - I find it really fun and amazing, but don't particularly like the music. Saying that, it was the only time I've seen them. Wish I was round in Ratstock days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...