Friday, July 10, 2009

Cafe Bibo

One of my absolute favorite things in life is a late Sunday morning breakfast at Cafe Bibo in Sturt Street (usually Eggs Benedict and a pot of English breakfast tea). Atmosphere is as important to me as food, and I just love the feel of Bibo, from the retro collage decor to the great view of Ballarat out the front window … not to mention the great food and staff.

Here's some mobile phone pics that really don't do it justice, the interior (Nov 08) and a view out the front (Jun 09).












Update 13/07/09: I've added a pic of yesterday's brekkie (Benedict & Tea .... note the retro tableware).


1 comment:

  1. That's my favourite ritual too! Although sometimes I swap the benedict for their Moroccan eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...